One of the recommended security measures for WordPress is to change the default database prefix. When you use the default setting, hackers can more easily perform SQL injection attacks. The easy way to avoid this is to change the prefix before installing WordPress for the first time. If you forget to do this, you can either do this manually with vi, sftp, and phpmyadmin or you can use a plugin to make the changes. I went the manual way. I followed instructions from digwp but I also doublechecked those instructions with several other sites.
This post largely exists as a test post to verify posting, at least, still works. If you see anything else broken, please let me know.
I use Incapsula to protect the site. SQL Injection protection is included in their free protections. Nevertheless, I finally decided the risk was worth the limited reward.