Update: Kaspersky False Positive

I’m seeing some Word documents being detected by the Kaspersky scan engine as Trojan-Dropper.MSWord.Lafool.g. I dont see a writeup of that on the Kaspersky site. The latest lafool varient currently written up is “f”. None of the varients actually have much if any information in the writeup. Looks like I need to figure out how to submit this to support.
update: I checked the Kaspersky forums and found other people noting the same problem.
To report things like this to Kasperky, send the files in an password protected archive to “newvirus at kaspersky dot com” an write in the subject “possible false positives”.
I found that they already had new virus definitions available the rectified the problem. I’ve downloaded them and tested the result.