– Microsoft’s new antispyware beta will not be released until march. Upon release it will quarantine as spyware both the real player and iTunes clients.
– Steve Gibson will issue dire warnings that Windows Longhorn includes a dastardly denial of service attack weapon known as “ping”.
– Sick of the constant negativity, one of the two readers of Roger’s Infosec Blog will hack the webserver and replace the website with sales literature from Computer Associates.
– An Antivirus company will be severely embarrassed when it is discovered that several of their former engineers now work for the mafia developing spyware and spam designed to circumvent filters
– Rob Rosenberger will get a late night show on comedy central. It will be canceled after three episodes because no one gets antivirus humor.